We have all seen how Mother Nature can produce powerful rainstorms. Download this article on these subjects so you will be properly prepared. Here are some questions:
- We get some amazing summer rain in our neck of the woods. What are some general rules of thumb for keeping water away from my foundation?
- Before I build my house, what are the biggest steps I can take to keep water out of my basement?
- I’m already in my house and sometimes get water in my basement. What can I do to keep it out?
- I’ve heard that some homeowners forgo gutters, but isn’t the idea to usher water off your roof and away from your home?
- My yard looks like a minefield after some summer storms. How do I keep erosion to a minimum?
- I don’t have a paved driveway; we have gravel and stone. Problem is, when we get lots of rain, my investment washes away — is there any way to prevent this?