This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for www.www.alhloghomes.com. Our mission is to build users’ trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. We are committed to notify you of:
- 1. What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the web site
- 2. The organization collecting the information
- 3. How the information is used
- 4. With whom the information may be shared
- 5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- 6. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under B & M entertainment, Inc. control
- 7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
Information about You Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address), financial information (like their account or credit card number), and personal information (like home address, state and country). The member’s contact information is used to contact the member when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products ordered. Optional demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. We do not provide specific member information to other companies for marketing purposes. We use “Cookies” for Web Site naviagtion purposes only.
Cookies “Cookies” are pieces of information that a Web site transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. The use of “Cookies” is an industry standard, and many major Web sites use them to provide useful features for their customers. “Cookies” in and of themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s computer. Most browsers are initially set to accept “Cookies”. If you’d prefer, you can set yours to refuse “Cookies”. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web site if you do so.
Security This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We utilize the latest in Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security technology and are a Thawte Secure Certified Server Site.
Notification of Changes If at some point in the future, there is a change to our information usage practices that affect your personal information, we will notify you by email of the relevant changes. At the time of this message, you will be able to opt-out of this information usage by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also check this posted privacy statement for changes.
Contacting ALH If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of Appalachian Log Homes, or your dealings with us, you can contact:
Appalachian Log Homes, Inc. · 11312 Station WestKnoxville, TN 37922